James and I are so fortunate to have our 3 Bundles of Joy! Visit my blog often to see our everyday adventures!






Friday, September 10, 2010

Here We Go Again...

Wow! It has been so long since I posted any news about out family. School has started again, and we are steadily getting into a routine. Graycin is 3 years old, pacifier-free, and potty-trained!!! She is so so smart and funny. She is a bright spot in our day (all of us!). Woo Hoo!! Jillian and Jaylin are 10 and in the 5th grade. Jillian plays piano (again--she's really pretty good), and Jaylin has taken up guitar (I hope she sticks with it). Fifth grade is proving to be a challenge so far. It is difficult being the children of teachers. I can't help being critical of some of the things their teachers do (or don't do, I should say). Part of me thinks I would be a better classroom teacher now that I have been out of the classroom for a while. I think I would take advantage of the resources available (now that I know what they are) and not be so "wound tight" with my students. But then I think, "No way!" I don't want to be tied down in a classroom all day. I will stick with teaching the 2 and 3 year olds in Sunday school once a week. James' school year is going pretty good too. We have a photo shoot next weekend. I will post pictures from that soon.
The best thing is my house has been redecorated, and I love it. I am going to post before and after pictures soon, too.
Until then...

No comments: