James and I are so fortunate to have our 3 Bundles of Joy! Visit my blog often to see our everyday adventures!






Friday, February 5, 2010

Daddy Daughter Valentine Dance

James and Jillian and Jaylin are at the Daddy/Daughter Valentine Dance tonight. Here are some pictures:

I did make some pictures of the three of them, but they have the camera that I took those with with them.
In another unrelated event...for those of you wondering about James's interview for the principal job...He didn't get it. To make a long story short, he needs more experience (according to those who interviewed him). We were disappointed, but there is a silver lining to everything. In this case, it means he gets to enjoy the summer at home with us!!! I am about to start planning a vacation. Any suggestions (for a family of 5 with 2 (soon-to-be) 10-year olds and a 2-year old still in diapers)? Hmmm....New York? (maybe for our anniversary in July--I REALLY want to see "Wicked," but I can't go in Greenville). Charleston/Hilton Head/Jacksonville/some other beach in Florida? My wheels are turning!!!

No comments: