James and I are so fortunate to have our 3 Bundles of Joy! Visit my blog often to see our everyday adventures!






Wednesday, December 19, 2012

G's Christmas Show

Ok, yes...it has been SEVERAL months since I posted anything.  But this one was easy (considering the last 3 days at work have been full of doing NOT MUCH).  This is a video of our sweet, talented 5 year-old Graycin in her role as one of the seven swans-a-swimming in the school's production of Christmas Magic.  It is only 5 minutes long, and it is soooo cute.  I will post a link soon with the information for everyone to vote DAILY for the school to win a $15,000 grand from Rack Room Shoes.  They are submitting this video (well, not my video...theirs) to try to win the grant.  Keep watching!  Merry Christmas!  Oh, BTW, Graycin is the SWAN...the little one in the middle with the orange beak! :)

No comments: