We recently took an "educational" vacation to Charleston. In third grade, students study South Carolina history, and I thought the girls might enjoy going to Charleston to see some of the things they learned about. I posted some pictures from that trip above.
We have had a very busy summer. It got off to a rocky start with my surgery, but we have been full steam ahead since. From tennis camp and Charleston in June to a trip to Atlanta for James and me and Asbury Hills for Jillian and Jaylin in July--we have been going, going, going.
Unfortunately, it is almost time to get settled to start another school year. Jillian and Jaylin will be in 4th grade, and Graycin will start daycare (I've been taking her for a few hours a couple of days a week to get her used to going. I think she is going to like it--I hope so anyway!).
Jillian moved out! Well, she moved out of the room with Jaylin and into her own room (formerly known as "the play room"). Now all three girls have their own rooms, and, believe it or now, it seems to be a little more organized and not so cluttered--for right now at least!
1 comment:
I miss you! I can't believe the summer has flown by so fast! Are your girls still liking their own rooms?
Post a Comment