This is the main entrance.
This is an aerial view of the media center.
This is the arena.
This is the football stadium (duh!).
There are more pictures at http://www.dormanhigh.org/vtour/index.htm.
James has been named as a new assistant principal at Broome High School. He will continue as transportation director until July.
Now...we have been baking at our house. Jillian likes to cook, and we bought some strawberries, so we decided to make a strawberry cake with white icing. It was so good!!! Yummy! She did a great job. We have been swimming, playing, and having fun.

Doesn't this look awesome? It was! The twins do not like fresh strawberries, so I only put them on half of the cake.
After we iced it, Graycin was found with the spoon!! She loved the icing, but she wasn't crazy about the cake part.

She loves raisins. She ate every one of them in the box.

I love this picture. I was chasing her around the dining room table (b/c she had two dirty washcloths). I had my camera and snapped just as she came to a halt! What a cutie patootie!
Awards Day at Pacolet Elementary!
Jillian had perfect attendance for the year, and she made the Principal's Honor Roll.
Jaylin had perfect attendance for the year, she made honor roll, and she won an award for running the most miles in the running club (9 miles for the year--they met once a week). She got a huge bag as the award.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment