James and I are so fortunate to have our 3 Bundles of Joy! Visit my blog often to see our everyday adventures!
Monday, February 16, 2009
Really Long Time
Ok, it's been a long time since I have blogged. I decided to look for some old college friends...so I joined Facebook. Probably not a good idea. It is so addictive. However, I have reconnected with lots of people from high school and college. I even learned that it is the year for my 20th high school reunion. I was trying to forget that. Anyway, Jillian and Jaylin's basketball team has won two games now. Graycin is 18 months old. Valentine's Day was last weekend. Graycin said her first complete sentence. She said, "That('s) Maw-Maw," as my mama was coming down the stairs Sunday morning. It was so sweet. She has lots of teeth now, and eats almost anything you give her--unlike two other little girls we know and love!! She had not been feeling well for about a week, but I think she is back on track now. She has been sleeping all night in her crib for about a month now. We lay her down with some soothing music and "Baby Bear," and she goes right to sleep. It took almost a month for her to just lay down and not cry. But, we are thankful that she is once again sleeping through the night. Jillian and Jaylin are going to be in the talent show at their school. They will both play piano. It is Monday night (2/23/09) at 6:30. They are also both having to do science fair projects this year. Jaylin is doing a project with worms (regeneration), Jillian is doing the egg in the bottle project that her Uncle Keith showed her at the beach when we were there for Thanksgiving in 2007. I think they have decided that they want to play softball, too, but we will have to keep you posted on those developments. Until next time...Love and Kisses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment