James and I are so fortunate to have our 3 Bundles of Joy! Visit my blog often to see our everyday adventures!






Monday, September 1, 2008

James's Birthday and Labor Day

Today is James's birthday. He is 35 today. I honestly didn't know how old he was going to be today. When I heard him tell someone on the phone that he was 35, I thought, "Well, he finally caught up with me!!" Ha! I just turned 37!!! James and I left Saturday afternoon to go to Atlanta for the Clemson/Alabama game at the Georgia Dome. I had a headache the entire time we were at the game. I think it was stress ( I need to go back to Massage Envy for a "treatment." If you've never been there, I would suggest trying it out. It works wonders!).
This week Jillian and Jaylin begin gymnastics on Thursdays. Next Monday, both girls start piano lessons. So, we are back to being an on the go family for yet another school year! Since today is Labor Day we do not have school so we are just "working" around the house. I am washing clothes and watching Graycin. James is cutting grass and working on the pool. Jillian and Jaylin are outside playing. I am going to try to get Graycin to take a nap in a little while, and I am going to read. I have been reading Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. I am on the 4th book, Breaking Dawn. If you haven't read these books, you should begin soon. The movie comes out November 21 (I think). Well, I need to get some clothes washed so we will have something to wear to school/work tomorrow. I am posting some new pictures. One of them shows Graycin with a pink headband on her head. She had just finished "jazzercize" to Olivia Newton-John's song, "Physical!" Haha!! Another picture is of her in her first pair of "New Balance" tennis shoes. There are also pictures of Jillian and Jaylin on their first day THIRD GRADE!! Later...

No comments: