James and I are so fortunate to have our 3 Bundles of Joy! Visit my blog often to see our everyday adventures!






Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Summer Slipping By

Gosh, I feel as if the summer is slipping by so quickly now! In June it seemed to be going so slowly, but now everything is in full speed! We are leaving to go to the beach on Saturday morning so that should be fun. James has to work (Transportation Conference) each day we are there, but we will have the evenings. We are getting closer to Graycin's first birthday. She is making lots of sounds---like Baba and Ki-ki and Sss-sss (we think that is sissy). She has also been saying Pa-pa-pa and, of course, Da-da and Ma-Ma. We have been trying to teach her to blow so she can blow out the candle on her cake, but she mostly spits. She has an amazing temper, and she screams often to let us know she is not happy (she is so very different from Jillian and Jaylin). And, "the face!!!" If you have never seen "the face" you are really missing it!!! I will try to get a picture of her making "the face" and post it here. It is hilarious!! We went to Carowinds last week! We had fun. Jaylin rode Thunder Road for the first time. She was crying by the end of the ride. She said she couldn't breathe. I completely understood. I have to scream the entire time or I can't catch my breath either. We had fun at the water park, too. Anyway, there's not much going on here. I need to get started doing some work for the coming school year. I will have two new grade levels--4K and 4th grade--so I need to get some things together so I can be prepared.

No comments: