James and I are so fortunate to have our 3 Bundles of Joy! Visit my blog often to see our everyday adventures!






Friday, June 20, 2008

The End of the 3rd Week of Summer

It's Friday, and Graycin and I have enjoyed spending the day with Daddy at home. Jillian and Jaylin are ending their week of "Cuz Camp" with Nana and Pa (James's parents) and will be home this evening only to go to a slumber party up the street. Each week so far they've been somewhere. Next week will be boring to them probably because they will be at home all week. We've got VBS at our church Sunday through Thursday, but that is only for the evening hours. I hope we will be able to get out to the pool some. Our pool days have been very few b/c it has been so hot, and I don't want to keep Graycin outside for extended lengths of time. Anyway...Graycin and I went to Chester to spend a few days with MawMaw and PawPaw this week. I had a seminar to go to in Columbia so we spent the night with them. James came home last week and announced that he will now be working year round starting on July 1. I have to admit, I was disappointed because we've spent every summer together since we got married. I enjoy the little bit of time we have to spend together (without children), but now we will have even less. Too, the girls were looking forward to spending the month of July with him. Oh, well, things change!!! I took some cute pictures on Father's Day. Also, Jillian and Jaylin and I made a PhotoStory video for James. I am going to try to load it on my blog. You won't be able to hear the music or voices, but the pictures are priceless!! More later....

No comments: